A beautiful, sleek, modern site that’s a joy to use.
As Hat Creek Burger Company revamped its brand, the team knew it was time to update its site. While their current site worked fine, it didn’t represent who they wanted to be online. On top of that, their site was missing key features that successful restaurants need today, such as online ordering.
Above all, Hat Creek needed a modernized site that would represent them well online – so that’s exactly what we set out to develop for them.
For this project, we worked with Guerilla Suit. They were working on updating Hat Creek’s branding and web design while we developed that site to bring it to life.
Together, we thought through all the details to ensure the user experience was flawless. From searching for locations and hours to the ordering process, we went above and beyond to make ordering fun for the users.
Not only is this site a joy to look at on the front-end, but we created a back-end admin system that would allow or restrict accidental information that might throw off the front-end. Less confusion for employees and users = more happy team members and customers!
Good Work consistently delivers pixel-perfect, thoughtful, and robust web development projects, and Hat Creek was no exception. They brought Guerilla Suit’s complex design to life exactly as intended, merging an ambitious user experience with a robust and practical content management system for a user-friendly, stunning website without compromise. Their processes and professionalism make the partnership seamless and result in a happy design team and an even happier client each time we work together.
- Launched a delightful, modern site that matched Hat Creek’s personality and their new brand
- Built a form system for catering and parties that allows for customization without the need of a developer every time
- Worked within parameters and capabilities of Hat Creek team members to ensure the site was easy-to-use and update
- Continue to partner for ongoing maintenance and hosting needs
- Won ‘Judge’s Choice’, ‘Gold Award’ and ‘Best of Show’ at the Austin Advertising Federation ADDY Awards